The System Analyst’s role is to lead in the technical implementation and sustainment of web based application solutions in support of various organizational functions.
• Provide day-to-day support for specific business applications and interfaces.
• Follow up and interact with application end users on a daily basis to maintain active involvement and understanding of the departmental priorities for application support.
• Lead in the design and implementation of new applications, upgrades or enhancements to existing applications.
• Create application and interface specifications, diagrams and charts to provide guidance and direction to developers and support staff.• Respond to and resolve incidents reported within agreed resolution times.
• Monitor, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and processes and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Lead in ensuring compatibility and interoperability of planned and existing application systems.
• Experience with application servers for eCommerce solutions.
• Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Unix/Linux Operating Systems, MS SQL and Oracle Database Management Systems.
University degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, or business administration and 8+ years related work experience.